The Perry Public Library is a governmental agency chartered by the Department of Education to serve the Perry School District. Our mission statement is:
The Perry Public Library exists to provide recreational and educational library service to the people of the Perry Public School District. The library strives to provide a friendly, courteous and approachable space for all.
The public is served by a full-time library director, a full-time youth services librarian, and several part-time support staff members.
- Jessica DeMarte, Library Director email@example.com
- Youth Services position is currently vacant.
- Janice Howlett, Library Assistant firstname.lastname@example.org
- Briana Coogan-Bassett, Library Clerk email@example.com
- Sarah Hulbert-Emerson, Library Clerk firstname.lastname@example.org
- Cathy Van Remmen, Library Clerk email@example.com